









Friday night after work we drove three hours to my cousin Jen's house who lives just outside of D.C. Her and her husband Matt with there three year old son, Max were so nice to let us stay for the weekend. We had a great time. Saturday morning Bryce, Jen, and me went to the temple while Matt took Max to the zoo. I love the D.C. temple it is beautiful inside and out. It was so great to go again. Later that day we went into the city of D.C and walked around the war memorials and national monuments. It was really neat to be there that weekend cause there were flowers and war vets all around. On Sunday we went to church. On Monday we went to a MLB baseball game. The Washington Nationals played the Milwakee Brewers. It was really hot but so much fun. What a fun weekend.
12 comments:
I am jealous that you get to do fun things in Philadelphia. Looks like fun
We loved having you guys here sooooo much. Max keeps asking where Miranda and Bryce are and then he asks when you are coming back. You are always welcome. Who was your photographer that took all those awesome picks for you in DC? They must be a pro :)
Have fun in UT.
I was so excited to see new posts! It all looks like so much fun. I'm so excited to have you come to UT!!! We are going to have to plan some good activities. Love ya lots, and miss ya tons!
PS. you guys look great!
What a fun weekend! I'm still really bummed that Ben and I never made it out to DC or Philly while we were in New York; we were so close, and we'll probably never go back. You guys look great!!
I'm jealous you guys got to go do all that stuff, and I'm her sister and still haven't been out there yet. Jen said they had so much fun with you guys, and loved having visitors. You and Bryce are such a cute couple.
oh i amso happy you updated! you guys are a darling couple! looks like you are having fun out there. it was good to hear from you. Keep in touch!
You guys look like you are doing so good! I talked to your Mom yesterday at the office. She said you are doing good. Yeah Lake Powell was so much fun. Remember when we went together? That was forever ago, but way fun.
It was so good to hear from you. You look like you guys are doing great. Are you coming out for the summer? If you do call, we would love to see you. Maybe we could go down to the cabin. It would be a good excuse to go.
Love ya,
Sherie
hey Miranda! I found your blog through Betty's. How are you? You look great! I don't know if you can see my blog cause it's private just send me your email if you want to see it and i'll invite you. talk to you later!
BOBBILYNN112@GMAIL.COM
Hey, check you out... you're updating your blog! You guys haven't changed a bit (it feels like it's been forever). We sure miss you guys!
Hi Miranda! I found you! My blog is private so if you want to view it email me! lyndsknight@gmail.com
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog (well now I do)! It looks like you guys are doing well. Scott just turned all his dental application stuff in and Temple was one of the schools we applied to. I'll let you know if anything happens with that! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment