Tuesday, November 18, 2008

24 Ways to Cook a Turkey

24 Ways to Cook a Turkey
By: Mrs. Searle's Kindergarten Class 

1. Put it in the Microwave for 6 hours and a little bit.  When it's a little hot.  Eat it!  And you make pumpkin pie by putting it in the pot and put a little stuff in there too.  

2. You would set the oven for 50,000 degrees and put the turkey in for 300 minutes.  After taking it out, add the juice of the soup, salt, and pepper.  Put the turkey on a plate; grab a fork and a glass of pepsi. 

3.  First you have to take the hair off the turkey.  Next you cook it in a pan on the stove for one hour.  Last you add the spices that makes the turkey not stink.  

4. Put it in the oven for 5 hours at and the oven is really hot, like 50 degrees.  

5. Cut it, Kill it, cook it for 20 minutes in the microwave add salt and eat.

6. Put your hand out on paper and trace it.  Your thumb is the head and put a beak and eyes on.  Then color your fingers for the feathers. (some struggle more than others :)

7. I don't know....we never have turkey.

8. Cook in the oven for 30 seconds and is should be 40 minutes hot of an oven.  Add chicken.  Eat salad and mashed potatoes with it too.

9. Make it with sugar and then make lines with eyes.  (WHAT??? These are truly from the mouths of five year olds.)  

10.  You would put it in the oven for 90 degrees for 9 minutes.  After you take it out, you add some spices and flowers for decoration.

11. Buy a turkey at the store and then cook it on the stove until 3:00.  Add red italian sauce, then eat.  

12. In the oven for 5 times in a cold oven.  Don't add anything just try it.

13. Well it just tastes good so I don't know what's in it.  Sometimes we just get it at the store.

14. My Grandma and Grandpa get it at the store and then we cook it in the oven fro 6 minutes in a really really hot oven.  Add salt and eat. 

15.  Put it in the oven for 13 minutes in a cool oven.  Take it out, let it dry and then eat it.

16.  Get a paper and then cut it out and color it brown.  Then put real feathers on it. 

17.  (Um...looking at the ceiling...umm...) Ham and Milk.  (That's really all she said.)

18.  Put it in the oven for 5 minutes as hot as fire.  Then you add sunami.  Then eat.

19.  We don't eat meat.  We are Vegetarian.  

20.  I don't know. I don't cook it I just play and then eat it, duh.  Silly Mrs. Searle

21. You would take the turkey and scoop some ice cream on it, with chocolate syrup and icing on top.  Set the oven for 30 degrees and place the turkey in for 3 hours.  After you take it out add some salmon before serving. (YUM)

22.  You would catch a turkey and give it to your mom and dad and they would cook it.  They would put it in the oven at fifty hundred, five thousand million hot for 1 day and then add onions and brown sauce and eat.  

23.  Umm...What?  We don't eat turkey.  (Says my little one from India)

24.  Put salt on the turkey and red gravy around it.  Put the turkey in the oven that is set for 20  degrees.  Keep the turkey in the oven for 7 hours.  After you take the turkey out, add corn, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, chicken, celery, oranges, bananas, red and green Jell-O, and last but not least French Fries.



                                                                                   

9 comments:

Ginnie said...

I love it!

Lisa K said...

How funny are kids?!

Tessa and Jeff said...

How stinkin funny are those kids of yours?! Miss you, can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! I sure do hate the time difference! Love ya!

Chelsea and Cody said...

I just found your blog...I am so excited to keep updated on you guys!

also known as shell said...

There's a lot of salt involved I noticed :)

Romney said...

Those are hilarious! I love them! I bet its so fun to teach those kids!!

Downs Family said...

That is so cute, now I want to go ask Tyson what he would say? I am so glad you can finally post more often!! Love you tons, SIS

Nikki said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! I bet you just have a blast with these kids! Hope you're doing well!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Bobbilynn said...

Could you email me a Picture of you and Bryce? and what you'd like the card to say? I'll send you a preview as soon as I get your picture. Also, think about where you'd like to get them printed so I can know where to send it.

I can make them in a 4x6 or a 5x7