
Thanksgiving weekend was as good as it could be while living away from home. We really missed our families but did have fun. On Thursday we played football, ate dinner and then went to the Philadelphia Eagles football game. It was so much fun. Then on Friday we drove up to New York and went to the Temple. Then we walked around New York and came back home that night. The rest of the weekend was just relaxing and nice to have off.
6 comments:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I have to say, I have never seen that temple before! That's crazy!!
FUn! We would have loved going to a pro football game! SOunds like you had fun.
Sounds like fun! Missed ya at the "Beardall" Thanksgiving gathering. Hope everthing is going well for you guys. Keep in touch.
Fun! I really love the NYC temple! I loved when Ben and I had our weekly date nights there. It's so awesome how you can walk into the temple and literally leave the NY chaos behind. Glad you guys are doing well.
Sounds like a good thanksgiving weekend! How awesome that you guys were able to go to an Eagles game!
No way! We watched the Macy's Day Parade from a penthouse apt right above the temple. My cousin's grandparents are on a mission at the Manhattan Temple! We could see the top of angel Moroni from their window! We're in Connecticut (right by Hartford) for the long haul.. at least for the next 4 years while Jake is in school. How about you two? Bryce is going to dental school? What grade do you teach? The East Coast is awesome (except today - it's frigid cold!)
Post a Comment