Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missing in Action

I am a little behind on my blog but I promise I will catch up. I am not complaining at all but we have been out of town for a week and a half and then I leave again tomorrow so be patient if it takes me a while to make a real post. Have a Happy 24th of July!

1 comment:

Ashley H. said...

What a fun trip guys! I love the tired Miranda face at the end. I'm glad you posted it. Can you believe you guys will be done in less than a year?! Even though we were able to go to a lot of places out there, I still wish we did more because there is just so many awesome places to visit! And now it is so darn expensive to even think about going anywhere!

Oh, and glad you guys were able to see a game in Baltimore. That was one of our favorite ball parks! Isn't it awesome in there?!