Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby News!!

Yes, it's really true. I am having a baby. This ultrasound was from my first doctors apt. It was so fun to see that there really is a baby in there and it has a good strong heart beat. I am now 13 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I am due at the beginning of August. We are so excited to be in this new phase of life and looking forward to when our baby comes. We feel so blessed to have so many exciting things to look forward to. This summer we have Bryce graduating, moving back to Utah, having a baby, and my little bro. returning from his mission. Life is great and we are so grateful for our many blessings.

26 comments:

Nichole Burdett said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I was actually thinking about you yesterday. I do Becca's sis in laws hair and she was showing me pics of their little guy. Glad all is going well!

Unknown said...

That is great news! We really missed you this weekend. I am glad you guys stayed in PA because the storm was really bad and left 6in. of snow and ice. We are so excited for you both. Maybe we will see you a few more times before you move to UT. Love you both.

Devon said...

How exciting! That is such wonderful news! You guys are going to be the best parents! Hope you're feeling well!

Lisa K said...

Congrats!!

Sara said...

That's great! You'll be an amazing mom, I'm sure. congrats.

Nikki said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post it!!! Congrats again!! I'm super excited for you!! It's crazy that all 4 of us old roomies will have a kid...or two for me lol. Congrats!

Nicia said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting for you guys! Hope you've been feeling good, and the pregnancy goes well.

Ginnie said...

I'm so excited for the two of you guys! Can't wait to meet him/her :)

Romney said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Good luck with everything!

Rachelle said...

:)

Racheal Jade said...

Yay! I win! :)

Downs Family said...

You are Pregnant???? Just kidding I am probably just as excited as you are. Just wait until you find out what you are having, then that baby will be totally spoiled by it's favorite Aunt!! Yeah I can't wait to have you move back home, Hurry!!

Valley Forge 1st Ward RS said...

Wahoo!

Bobbilynn said...

Congratulations! Sounds like perfect timing! You'll love being a mom and I know you'll do great!

Becky said...

very cool- nothing more exciting! Congratulations. The summer will be nothing but fun for you guys!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I catch up on your blog through Bobbis and Im glad I finally checked it! Hope you dont get too sick!

*juli* said...

Congratulations, Miranda!!! That is so exciting! What a wonderful blessing for you!! You are going to be such a wonderful mom! I'm so excited for you!! It sounds like things are going really well for you!!
*Juli Taylor

Jana said...

Congratulations that is such exciting news! Parenthood is so fun! Congrats to Bryce also on finishing up school, what a great accomplishment.

Nat said...

YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! That is so exciting!!!! You guys really have so much to look forward to this summer.... WOW!!! Hope you're happy and doing well!!! Keep us posted on the baby news! And, tell the fam HI!! :) :) :)

Scott and Brittany said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Nelson Family said...

I am so excited for you! I am so glad you will be back to Utah and have a new baby. I am hoping for a boy so Cohen can have a buddy. If not, Cohen can always have a girlfriend! Congrats!

BTO said...

Miranda!
OH that is so so exciting. Hope all is well with your pregnancy. Tell you husband to spoil your for the next couple of months

*juli* said...

Congrats, Miranda!! I love that I found your blog, and the first post I read is about you being pregnant! That is SO exciting!! What a wonderful blessing for you!! I hope you have a nice and easy pregnancy and hopefully no morning sickness :)
From the looks of your blog you seem to be doing wonderful!
Congratulations!!!

The Skinners said...

That is so exciting. I bet you cant wait to move back to Utah too! CONGRATULATIONS!

Cara Grenny said...

Ah! I just saw this and I am SOOOO excited for you! Congratulations! When you move back lets all get together for lunch!!

kati said...

she looks like a peanut.. :) so cute.. ps... im sure now she looks like a baby :)