Friday, November 19, 2010

Ellery, Meet Buddha

This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it. She is a chubby baby but this picture really accentuates her figure quite nicely. They grow up (and out :)) way to fast. I am just soaking up every mintue of my sweet girl. She is such a good baby and is smiling all the time. I love her so much. My cute little buddah baby!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cloward Family said...

Oh, my gosh!! She gets fatter every time I see her!! Gotta love the "rolls"!!

Jenna said...

Greg saw this pic at 11:30pm on sunday night and came and woke me up because he was laughing so hard and wanted me to see it. I can't wait to see her again and squeeze those thighs!

Nikki said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Chubby babies are the BEST. She is seriously so freakin cute Miranda!