Monday, January 31, 2011

Santa Baby


It was so fun being home this Christmas and knowing that we didn't have to fly back as soon as the holiday was over. It was fun celebrating Christmas with Ellery too. We were super busy with all the parties and outings and they were all so fun. I don't know why Ellery is looking the same direction in both of these pictures but her Christmas outfit was cute. She is so much fun and we are loving being parents.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Em said...

Love the outfit!

Jenna said...

She looks so cute! I love it! So glad you posted. I can't believe she is almost 6 months old!

Jess said...

You are such a cute Momma! and your family is cute too!

Becky said...

She sure is a cute baby girl! Love that you guys are doing so well. :)