Can I just tell you what a fun little girl Ellery is. She is six months old now and I am loving this stage. She is always so happy and is so fun to play with. She was definitley the cutest little valentines baby! We love her to pieces. What a fun day to celebrate your loved ones. I have the two best Valentines in my life. Seriously my husband is so amazing and I love my little girl.
Happy 50th Mark
9 years ago



9 comments:
She is too sweet! I love the outfit. Brinley's new thing as of late is to name all her baby dolls "baby Ellery". She keeps asking when she'll get to see her again.
SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!
what a cutie-pie! both of you!
She's so darling!
She is beautiful like her mom!
You look so happy! And she is just gorgeous! I had b=meaning to get back to you...but got so busy through the holidays. Thanks you for your words of encouragement. Isn't she the best? Having children gives so much more meaning and purpose to life...I'm so happy for you!
She is adorable! Can't wait til summer when I can finally see all of you in person. It feels like a whole year...wait Ü it was a whole year. Love you guys!
Hey! I found your blog through someone elses.. It was good to see you the other day and chat. Your baby is so cute, Im glad everything is going well for you!
So cute! You'll need to come meet mine soon.
Post a Comment