My parents were here this past weekend and so I didn't have time to post anything. I will put new pictures up and write a real post soon. Thanks for your comments. I will also reply to everyone when I can.
I saw your blog on Casey and Amberlee's. It's so great to see you are all settled and enjoying married life. Tell Bryce Good Luck with finals. I am sure he will be so happy when that gets finished. So happy that you are in the blogging world. Our address is jasonandkellischwarz.blogspot.com Keep in touch! Kelli Schwarz
Bryce, Hey, congrats on getting married. It looks like things are going well for you guys in PA. You should check out my family's blog; just follow the link. Oh, and you probably know this already, but Brad Nance is getting married in July.
Hey Miranda! Hope you're getting settled out there! It's definitely an adjustment!... I'm still working on it! :) You two are a darling couple! Good luck with everything and keep in touch with us! Love ya! :) Josh and Nat
I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.
How are you? You're in Philly? That's awesome! My husband and I are moving to Connecticut in July! How's the east coast humidity? As terrible as it sounds?
hey Miranda! I'm so excited to you have a blog, and I'm going to add you guys to my link list. Your apartment looks so cute! You've done a great job creating a little safe haven from the outside world. It honestly looks so cozy, and somewhere I'd love to come home to at the end of the day. Looks like you are adjusting to married life very well. Jen said they had a great time hanging out with you guys. Will you be coming out for the farewell or Christmas...or anything?? Hope to see you sometime.
We got married in December 2007. It is the best being married to your best friend. Bryce finished dental school in Philly in May of 2010 and we have moved back to Utah. This summer we had our little girl join our family. We love her so much. Being a mom is the best!
7 comments:
I saw your blog on Casey and Amberlee's. It's so great to see you are all settled and enjoying married life. Tell Bryce Good Luck with finals. I am sure he will be so happy when that gets finished. So happy that you are in the blogging world. Our address is jasonandkellischwarz.blogspot.com Keep in touch! Kelli Schwarz
Bryce,
Hey, congrats on getting married. It looks like things are going well for you guys in PA. You should check out my family's blog; just follow the link. Oh, and you probably know this already, but Brad Nance is getting married in July.
Eric
Hi friend! I miss you guys! Good luck on Friday with the White Coat ceremony! We're so excited for you and Bryce! Keep in touch! Love ya!
Hey Miranda!
Hope you're getting settled out there! It's definitely an adjustment!... I'm still working on it! :) You two are a darling couple! Good luck with everything and keep in touch with us! Love ya! :) Josh and Nat
I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.
How are you? You're in Philly? That's awesome! My husband and I are moving to Connecticut in July! How's the east coast humidity? As terrible as it sounds?
hey Miranda! I'm so excited to you have a blog, and I'm going to add you guys to my link list. Your apartment looks so cute! You've done a great job creating a little safe haven from the outside world. It honestly looks so cozy, and somewhere I'd love to come home to at the end of the day. Looks like you are adjusting to married life very well. Jen said they had a great time hanging out with you guys. Will you be coming out for the farewell or Christmas...or anything?? Hope to see you sometime.
Post a Comment