Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We Are So Excited to be a Part of the Blogger World

Bryce and I have been married for four months now. We are living in Philadelphia, PA in a cute little one bedroom apartment. Bryce is just finishing his second year in dental school. He is actually right in the middle of finals. He is doing great. He studies a lot and is excited to be done with the school part and start working on patients. His "White Coat" ceremony is May 9th. That's where he will get his white lab coat which means he starts working on patients in the clinic. I am currently teaching at a pre-school. I teach the five year olds. I like it but am excited to get back into an elementary school. My parents are coming out in a week from tomorrow. YEAH!! I miss home a lot, but am so grateful that Bryce is in dental school. I am so proud of him.

3 comments:

Cloward Family said...

YEAH!!! Finally... they decide to join the blogger world! I talked with Bryce today and he said you two started a blog! It's so cute! I love being able to know what is happening over in Philly! Now that my bro is married, I don't get the calls in the grocery store as often! :)

Love you!
Amberlee

also known as shell said...

finally you have joined the blog world. during this first week you'll be going through a haze. get ready.

Lisa K said...

Watch out for Shell, her initiations are brutal.

We're excited to see how life in PA is going!