Friday, December 12, 2008

True Talent...or free entertainment for poor Dental Students





Well, here we dental students are out to eat at Red Lobster. We were out celebrating two birthdays, one being Bryce's.  After we were done eating we were just visiting.  Then who knows how this topic got brought up but after we were done taking the group pictures and other cute normal ones.  Our genius friends Jenna and Ashley started laughing about something they had done before.  So then we all  had to try.  You blow air through your lips like you are making the sounds of an airplane.  And when you take a picture of it.  It freezes your face in a really attractive way.  So then we got laughing so hard cause everyone was doing it.  Here are the highlights. Good Times, Good Memories.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

How funny!! I LOVE Red Lobster!!!! Happy Birthday Bryce. Looks like you guys have made some good friends out there, how fun!!

Ginnie said...

Wow, now THAT is hot!
PS- I need you to email me your address ASAP. Your happiness depends on it.
ginniejohnson@hotmail.com

The Hokanson Family said...

Now I want to try that! Looks like you guys are having fun! Merry Christmas!

Jenna said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!! Such a funny night!!