Well we are back to the real life in Philly. Christmas in Utah was so much fun. I will post pictures and details later. It was so great to be surrounding by our friends and family. It was really hard coming back home. Thanks family for such a fun Christmas. We love and miss you.
3 comments:
Can't wait for details and pictures!!! Glad to hear you had a safe and fun trip! Love ya girl!
It is super hard to come home from Utah! I love it there! We are glad to have you back though.
Hey how are you? I havent seen you forever! I know how hard it is to get back to "Philly life" after a good family trip. It always took me a week or two to settle back in. But hang in there! Sooner than you think dental school will just be a memory. Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment