I have always been know as Miranda, the girl with the long hair, well my husband mentioned to me that he would like to see me with my hair short. I know some of you are thinking that is not really that short but for me cutting off 10 inches then made me have short hair. It's fun, I can still do everything with it, and it's way faster to dry.
Happy 50th Mark
9 years ago
7 comments:
It looks so cute! Now you'll be known as the girl with short hair who use to have long hair. ;)
We are also excited to see you with short hair. How fun. You look cute.
I love it! I can't believe you cut off 10 inches! It is so cute.
Looks really cute!
You look great! Either way you are gorgeous! I miss you, are you coming down for thanksgiving?
i think it looks great. I remember when you did this in H.S. Looked great then too!
Miranda! How are you? Your hair is very cute. Im adding you to my blog so we can keep in touch! It has been way too long. Are you teaching? Do you like it? We need to get together the next time you are home! Love ya!
Cara
Post a Comment