Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break




Surprise, Surprise!! When I thought my mom was coming out to visit me for my spring break I got to the airport to pick her up and there was my sister with her. I had no idea she was coming. I was so excited. This added a whole new excitement to the trip. It ended up being a super fun spring break. The girls got here on Friday and that whole weekend until Tuesday we…went to Amish country, Hershey, PA, Washington D.C., and Downtown Philly. Bryce was a good sport to be stuck with us three girls all weekend. We don’t have very many pictures on our camera because we took most of them with Melissa’s camera so here are just a couple.

On Tuesday we three girls went to the airport together. Melissa flew back to her husband and three kids and me and my mom flew down to North Carolina. My mom and I spent the rest of my spring break down with the cute accents in the south. While we were down there we… hiked up chimney rock, drove through the Smokey Mountains, shopped, visited the Biltmore mansion, went horse back riding, segway riding and, went river rafting. So basically my mom and sister are the bomb and because of them my spring break was unforgettable. Good memories and lots of laughs. Love you girls.



4 comments:

also known as shell said...

That is like my dream spring break! i'm glad you guys had so much fun :)

The Hokanson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Jen loved getting to hang out with you girls too! Wish I could have been there.

Cloward Family said...

What a great surprise! I'm sure you were shocked!! :) I'm glad you guys had a good time. Love ya!

Downs Family said...

IT WAS SUCH A FUN TRIP!! I love you sis and loved spending time with you!!