Sunday, April 19, 2009

Longwood Gardens



On Saturday Bryce and I went to Longwood Gardens with our friends Renn and Emily and their two boys. It was a beautiful spring day with lots of beautiful flowers and great company. It was started by a man who was saving the land from being cut down. It is now a public place that people can go to enjoy the wonderful gardens. They have different themes for each little place and some beautiful buildings and ponds. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for a great day Renn and Emily!!

4 comments:

Downs Family said...

WOW that is the best slideshow I have ever seen? Those gardens look beautiful I love how green it is out there. My favorite picture is the one with Bryce just savoring the smell of that pretty flower!! Looks like a fun weekend, love ya!

P.S. Bryce you can always count on me for a comment :)

Cloward Family said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Let me guess who the "AMAZING" photographer is who took those pics!! I have to say, my brother looks a little scary in the one pic! :)

Love you guys! Miss ya!

matt and amy said...

Searle! I found your blog! I'm just figuring out this blog-stalking thing. Tell the Clowards (above post) to include me on their elitist list of friends who are allowed to see their "private" blog! Looks like life it treating you well. Maybe I should just call to find out how you are doing, rather than leaving an incredibly long post on this blog (which I imagine your wife manages anyway).
-Matt S.

Ashley H. said...

Awesome pictures! I love that place...we're going to miss it ( I guess we really won't miss the desert room though). So we miss you guys already! Good luck this last year! It will go by so fast!