Sunday, June 21, 2009

Williamsburg Vacation Day 1

Day 1 in Williamsburg was spent at Busch Gardens. It is kind of like a glorified Lagoon or a mini Disneyland, which ever way you want to think of it. This first picture is of our favorite ride called Griffon. You start off climbing, and climbing, and climbing. As we are getting higher and higher Bryce is saying, "Why do I do this to myself." He really loves them but is funny and gets nervous. So after you make the climb you then head towards the drop. It is a 90 degree big drop. Well when you are at the point where this picture is taken the ride stops and dangles you like that for like the longest 5 seconds of your life. I talked Bryce into the front row. It was pretty crazy fun. You don't know when it is going to release you and drop you straight down. After you drop you then go straight into a loop and continue like a normal roller coaster. They had lots of other really fun rides too.



This is a pretty bridge you take to get to another part of the park. I thought it was really cool.

These next two pictures are dedicated to Mckay. The park had the theme of having different parts of the park named after different countries. These pictures were taken when we were in "Italy". It was fun cause all the food and decorations are Italian. Bryce is so funny! He makes me so happy and laugh all the time.

They also had some cool animal shows and dance shows. We went to two animal shows and a scotish river dance-ish one. Yes that is a real wolf below. All in all it was a very fun day. The park and rides were great but mostly it was just fun to be with my boy.

1 comment:

Tessa and Jeff said...

I'm the first to comment!!! YAAY! So, you were right, that roller coaster looks pretty freakin scary! I wouldn't doubt that you two were in the FRONT. You crazy loons! I'm excited to take our kids to Disneyland someday together... I've been secretly planning it in my head, just so you know :) Pretty sure I've been planning a lot of other things too ;) Love ya girl! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!