Girl!!! We found out that our baby is a little girl. Bryce and I loved the ultrasound. We had so much fun just sitting there watching her move all around and see that everything is developing just as it should. I am starting to feel her move a lot more lately and am loving being pregnant. I am so excited to meet our little angel and be her mom. We are so grateful for what a blessing it is to have a baby joining our family in August.
Happy 50th Mark
9 years ago
13 comments:
CONGRATS! Now you can start shopping! Ultrasounds are so fun!
Yay!!! So exciting. I'm glad she's a healthy little girl!
WAHOO!!! I'm so excited!!!! I've already been eying the little girlie things that are going to be so much fun to buy for her! Hopefully the doc was right about McCoy's height... cause now maybe they could hook up :) At least I'm sure they'll be VERY good friends, cause they'll be spending a lot of time together regardless! Love you guys... 6 more weeks!
Yay! We are so excited for you two that will be so fun!
Super excited for you and totally jealous :) (in the best way!)!!! You guys are going to be such awesome parents!!! Can't wait to see pictures when she's born. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! We love our little girl!
oh she will be so cute. Have fun shopping for her
Woo hoo! Congrats!
YAY! A girl is going to be a blast. I am so glad you will be in Utah so we will get to know her. Congrats! By the way, do you have a name yet? Keep in touch. We can't wait to see you guys in a few months.
Congratulations! A little girl sounds so fun. I can't wait to see you!
Congratulations! We all need to get together when you move back!
Congratulations you guys! You will be such fun parents! And congrats on graduating too! Now the fun part, the MOVE!
We should get together when you get settled!
Love the girls. So sweet! Congratulations, and get ready to contain yourself on the girl stuff. It can get outta control. :)
Post a Comment