Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting Closer

We are getting closer and closer to being settled down into our new life in Utah. There have been a lot of address changes, dental errands, and baby errands this last month and I feel like we are getting to the end of our HUGE to-do list. We have loved being back in Utah and not having to miss the fun family functions of Sunday dinners, baby blessings, just hanging out, and birthdays. I only have five weeks til my due date and there are still some things I need to do to finish the nursery and have all that we will need. When the nursery is finished I will post a picture. I have still been feeling great and love being pregnant. Up until this week it has been a pretty cool summer which has been nice. So it hasn't been too bad being pregnant through the summer. I am sure that my opinion of that could change in this last month:) I am so excited to hold my little girl, kiss her, hear her cry, know that she is okay, and see what she looks like. I have been excited the whole time but now that the nursery is coming together and it is getting so close the reality of it all is making me so excited. Bryce is really excited too and is being really cute about it. This morning when we woke up he told me he had a dream about Ellery last night and then he couldn't sleep after cause he was so excited. P.S. We are going to name her Ellery. This is a picture of when I was 32 weeks. Now I am 35 weeks so I will post an updated picture when I take one.

10 comments:

Nicia said...

Miranda, you look absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations! I'm totally jealous you're back in UT!

Nikki said...

You're so cute prego!! Can't wait for more pics of everything. So excited for you!!!

Romney said...

You look so cute! Now that you are close we need to all get together! Good luck with that last few weeks of your pregnancy!

Jenna said...

Yeah! YOu're getting closer! I can't believe how soon it's going to be. You look great!

Blaine and Jenny Hammond Family said...

That's 32 weeks, no wonder you like being pregnant--you look great! So small!! Glad you're feeling good and the UT heat is holding off for you. We are so excited for you guys; you are going to be awesome parents. Love the name, too. That will be so cute with Searle. Good luck in these upcoming weeks! Hope everything with the move and to-do lists will quiet down for you!

Nelson Family said...

Can we hang out now that life is slowing down? How about our usual restaurant? Name the time and day and we will be there. I can't wait to see you two. I bought the cutest little outfit for your little girl and need to bring it by. Call us...soon. :-)

Nat said...

Ahhhhhh!.... you look so darling! Well.. you're gorgeous anyways, but pregnancy is so beautiful to me! You need to gain some weight sweetie!... you and that belly are tiny tiny! I can't wait to see her too!! XOXO! Tell the fam HI!! We love you guys!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOU LOOK AAAAMAZING!! I am so excited for you, I am sure your baby is going to be beautiful! I am jealous you are back in UT, I miss home so much! Congrats again girlie!!

elizabeth_parker22@yahoo.com said...

We're so excited for you guys! Good luck with the delivery, I'm sure everything will geat!

Kelli Schwarz said...

What a fun time for you guys! I saw Bryce's name in AF Main Street! So exciting!! :)