Saturday, August 14, 2010

She's Here!!

Our sweet little Ellery arrived on Thursday Aug. 5th. She was 6 lbs. 15 oz and 20 in. long. She is beautiful and healthy. It has been quite the crazy week. Ellery has a high Biliruben count (Jaundice) and has had to have the light treatment all week. Therefore I have been tied down to my family room watching her in her little tanning bed to make sure her little eye mask stays in place. She is getting better and we are grateful she was able to stay home during treatment. I will post pictures and give more details about her arrival shortly. Being a mom is the best!

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Peterson Family said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures and hear the full story! Glad your doing well!

Nichole Burdett said...

Yay! Congrats!

Em said...

We're super anxious for pictures too! We need to come see you sometime, but you probably don't want our kids around, so it'll be tricky. Hope you're getting some sleep!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Can't wait for pictures!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!

The Warner Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures, I am sure she is beautiful, how can she not be with you as her parents!