Friday, June 10, 2011

Dream Come True!



I finally got to go on a horse ride at the ranch. I hadn't ridden a horse in soooo long cause last summer when we moved home I was pregnant so I couldn't ride and then the weather has not been good enough this summer yet to ride. Last weekend Bryce and I were able to go on a ride together and it was so much fun. We didn't have a third rider so we just let our third horse follow us. When we got back to the trailer my dad gave me my little cowgirl so she could go on her first horse ride. We went in a little cirlce and she kept wanting to give the horse hugs. What a fun day. Oh and yes she is asleep on the fourwheeler. She was so tired after our little ride but she loved it while she was awake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: