Ever since her two front teeth started coming in she has not put this thing away. She makes me laugh so much. It was like one day she felt her upper teeth and it was cool and also realized she had control over this new thing in her mouth and it has been present ever since. She thinks she is so funny....and I think she is too! Love this girl.
3 comments:
I love that little face! She is so darling. We just miss you guys! I can't believe she is almost one. Glad you guys are having a fun summer.
Cute little tongue! What a sweetie!
I love all her facial expressions! She is adorable. I know we say it all the time, but we should get together soon. We saw you get into your car with Bryce at the Orem mall last week, but we had already drove by and we had screaming kids...needless to say, we couldn't stop!
Post a Comment