Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Philly Home

Kitchen, yes I do know how to cook
Office area, part of family room
Piano
Family Room
Family room, again, diff. angle
Cute, very little bathroom
Bryce's side of the room
My side of the room
Bedroom, incase you wondered
oopps, this is already on here.

These are pictures of our apartment. It's only one bedroom so there aren't too many picutres. It's perfect for us though. It is a big apartment complex called, Colony Arms. The buildings are in a "U" shape with grass in the middle. We are on the end building on the second floor. We are by all the one bedrooms which means nobody around us has kids so it is really quiet. We can never hear our neighbors. It's really nice. We have about 15 dental student couples that live in the same courtyard as us. It is so fun getting together and playing games, having dinner, and chatting. We love our ward out here. It is great.

16 comments:

Cloward Family said...

FABULOUS!! I love seeing pics of where you guys call "home". It's nothing like I imagined...you guys make it seem terrible. It's very nice!!

Keep the posts coming. Gotta love the poor, married life!! :)

Love you guys!!

Amb

also known as shell said...

I think you should have put the caption for the bedroom picutres

"where the magic happens"

Lisa K said...

I second Shell's suggestion. You should also post a pic of the inside of your fridge. They always show that on MTV Cribs.

Nichole Burdett said...

Hey you! How are you? I was so excited to see you one here. How is life?

Tessa and Jeff said...

I am excited to see that you've finally joined the blogging world! We miss you so much and are so glad to hear things are going well. I can't wait for you to come home and visit, and for me to come out there and visit. Love you and miss you!

White Out said...

Hey Miranda, Its been forever. I was wondering when you were going to get a blog! everything looks so nice, and was a cute picture of you guys! I hope all is well

White Out said...

So sorry, I didnt want you to think I was a blog stalker, this is Karlie. :)

gma and gpa M said...

Miranda, After just visiting on the phone, I discovered your blog through Melissa's links. Your apartment looks great.
It will be nice to be able to keep track of things through your blog.

Grandma and I aren't as inventive as the other bloggers in the family, but we will try.

Love, gma and gpa M

The Warner Family said...

It is so fun to see where you are living! How are you doing back there? I love seeing all of our kids friends and keeping up with you on these blogs. You need to teach your mom to blog!!! Ours is jeffsheriewarner.blogspot.com.
Love ya,
Sherie

Nikki said...

Your apartment is so cute!!! I love it! I'm so glad that you are doing great. HAPPY BRITHDAY! I'm glad that we got to chat a bit and catch up on each other's lives. You and Tessa and Nichole and I need to have a reunion in like 5 years when we are all done being poor :). We'll go on a cruise or something. Hope life is great!

Nelson Family said...

How are you guys? It looks like life is good. I am glad Philly is treated you guys so well. We miss you guys. Are you coming Utah this summer? Let us know!

Downs Family said...

Hey Mand- Such a cute place to call home. I can't wait to come out there to visit, and I can't wait for you to come home this summer to play. Love ya- SIS

The Robinson's said...

hey! i'm just learnig to blog too! i found yours through nichole. i'll add you to mine if that is ok! congrats o the marriage! your dad told me you were engaged but that was forever ago. your little apt. looks darling! you look happy! i hope you are enjoying it out there... keep in touch

Ginnie said...

Hey check out that killer apartment! We need to get together to play games sometime soon!!!

Em said...

hmm... I'm late to the party as usual.

BTO said...

I found you! How's Philly? What school is your husband going to? I have two cousins going to dental school there. How Crazy!