




Over labor day weekend Bryce and I along with our dental school friends that live by us went to Boston. It was so much fun. Good times, good memories, good company. Here are a couple of pictures to get you excited for the real post. I want to do a slide show of all of our pictures but My sis hasn't taught me yet so here is a preview. More details to follow.
9 comments:
Didn't you just love Boston?! Ben and I had so much fun there on our honeymoon. DId you guys go whale watching?? I HIGHLY recommend doing it if you ever get a chance; we did it and saw tons of whale activity, it was so cool!! Glad you guys are getting out and enjoying your time on the east coast! That's so awesome!!
Finally! I've been waiting to see those pics!! Bryce told me all about your trip and I'm jealous. I love Boston so much!! Isn't Maine just the prettiest state? We'll have to take a trip when we come and see ya next year. Hope all is well...
Love you!
So many places to see... wish I was staying for longer than I am so I could go all the places I want! Someday... when Jeff can come! So, in ONE WEEK I will be on an airplane to YOUR HOUSE! So excited! Love ya girl!
Looks like you guys had a way fun time! We are jealous, Colt and I definitely don't have fun places like that to visit here in Missouri!!
Hey Miranda, That is so neat that Tessa could come and visit you. She has been a great friend. Take Care. Love Ya
It was so fun to hang out with you guys in Boston. I never knew you were such a fish in water! haha I just wish I would have been able to make it to the game! One day...
I tagged you!!!! Check out my blog to see what you have to do!!! P.S. I'm so glad you're here!
Hey! I think I stumbled upon your blog through Bobbi's! So glad I did! Wow!! Congratuations on everything! That's great your hubbies in dental school! Talk about fitting right in with the family, right? :) My blog is www.theesplinfamily.blogspot.com in case you want to check us out! Looks like all is going well.
I just discovered your blog. I will probably see what is going on your life now more often than you will be able to see about mine. I am so bad about updating. Really bad. I'm glad you had fun up North. My mom is from Connecticut, so we used to go up there a lot. I miss it. Thanks again for your crafty help on Friday. Didn't mean to take you back into the classroom after what I am sure was a busy week, as always.
Post a Comment