Friday, September 12, 2008





Wow, well this was way back in May and I am now just getting to the post. Better late than never! When the dental students are done with their first two years they have a little "graduation" kind of thing to graduate from the book work and classes and start working on patients. It is really quite the accomplishment and a big ordeal. Bryce's parents, little brother carter, Aunt Jodie and her friend Lori came out to visit and be here for the White coat ceremony. We had so much fun while they were here. We went up to New York, inner city Philly, Amish country, and the Ceremony. I was such a proud wife watching my cute hubby go across the stage and receive his lab coat. He works so hard and sacrifices so much by being in dental school. We are so blessed that he is there but it is hard work. It was so fun to see a reward because of his hard work since the real reward of graduating is four years away. (A year and nine months for us now! YEAH) That was the first time some of them had met "Bryce's Wife". They had a big luncheon afterwords but we didn't stay except to say hi. What a great weekend. My student dentist Dr. Searle is such a hottie! He is doing awesome with patients and learning lots. My new job of Kindergarten teacher is going well. Over labor day weekend we went to Boston and had a great weekend. This weekend I will post about that.

7 comments:

Ginnie said...

Lookin' good in the white coat, doctor. :)

Nikki said...

Keep up the good work Bryce! Miranda!!!! I've missed you! Keep up the good work of supporting your hubby!!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys, thanks for the call from Boston. That was nice of you to think of us while you were were partying in Boston. Little Mallory came last week and is so much fun to have around. We are now ready for you guys to come down again and visit and see Mallory. Just let us know. We miss seeing you guys.

Tessa and Jeff said...

Yay for Bryce! Sorry I didn't call tonight girl... long story, I'll tell you tomorrow. How bout I come visit soon! Oh wait, I AM!!! I'm getting so excited. Love you girl and I can't believe you're married to a DOCTOR!? What the? Talk to you soon.

Downs Family said...

Hey Sis we are all so proud of you and Bryce and love you so much. Keep working hard and smiling along the way. (Did that sound poetic?) Love ya-Sis

Lyndsey said...

Congrats you guys! Good to see you're doing well. It's your lucky day.. I invited you to my blog! jk =)

gma and gpa M said...

It is wonderful, that you are having such great experiences while accomplishing the goal becoming a Doctor of Dentistry. Bryce, I'm sure you will be a great Dentist. We love and miss you and hope we get to see you at Christmas time. Your pics. are great.