So I thought I could handle any little bug or spider in my house. I just simply take a tissue and kill it and then discard it as quickly as I can. Yeah that was before I saw this crawling on the wall. I screamed, "BBRRYYCCEE!!!!! come look at this thing. It is about as long as my pinky finger. This is not something you can just get a tissue for. Now this might look kind of cool to you but it was in my house. That should not be sharing your living space with you. So Bryce got one of my shoes to smash it with, walked up slowly to have perfect aim, and then strike one. Those 30 legs are good for something they are fast! So then I screamed again as it is running along my wall and bryce tries again and then finally on his third hit he got it. Okay so that's only one story with these creatures, no monsters. We have had about four other visits from these lovely guys. One crawled out of my sink drain while a was doing dishes, and one crawled on Bryce's chest while he was sitting on the couch studying. HA HA That was makes me laugh. He freaked out. And then they are so fast he didn't know where it had gone. Creapy! East Coast experiences are unforgettable.
Happy 50th Mark
9 years ago
8 comments:
It's funny how there's such different, weird bugs in the various areas of the US.
Yikes! I probably would've ran out of the house screaming! I always make Scott kill the spiders =) We're doing good! Nothing really spectacular..
aren't they called silver fish? I think we had them in California too! I hate them! Sick sisck sick!
I would of passed out, I can't stand spidery bug things that's why I get my house sprayed every year. Love Ya!!
I did a post on these bugs when I was at the colony too! They are so creepy and they totally can tell if you are looking at them, I swear. They were one of the reasons we had to move-hehe. They were all over our apartment!
EWWWW!! That thing is creepy... let's hope we don't have any run ins while I'm there... I will FREAK! (it would be a good story... and I'm sure we'd have a good laugh)! 2 1/2 more weeks until I get to come play!! Can't wait... miss you!
Yikes!! I HATE BUGS!!! Just remember, everything IS bigger in Texas. We get spiders the size of silver dollars and grasshoppers like 4 inches long :). Nasty.
Eww! That bug is nasty! I hate killing spiders so I definitely would've made Scott kill that one too! I haven't checked your blog in forever and now there's all these new posts! It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun back east (minus the bugs)! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment