If I had a few thousand dollars to my name this is what I would get Miranda for her 23rd birthday. Since I don't, I did the dishes for her today! To everyone who doesn't know, doing the dishes is a big deal around here. The main reason is because we don't have a dishwasher. I Love you lots honey and I hope you have a great birthday.
Happy 50th Mark
9 years ago
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Are we sure it was MY brother who was kind enough to do this post??? :)
No dishwasher here either--BIG DEAL! You are husband of the year for that simple act!
Happy Birthday Miranda!
Miranda!! OMG I ran across your blog & wanted to say hi! You look great, Happy Birthday:) I know its been years since we have even spoken, but it was really fun to see what you are up to. I hope we can keep in touch!
bryce...sorry we changed the date of the reunion. it will be july 25 now. hope that you can make it. take care. julie
Happy Birthday!! I thought about you and was going to call, but the day got away from me!! I hope you had a great one!
WHAT a post from Bryce? Good job doing the dishes. Thanks for taking good care of my sis and thanks again for the great trip, you were a great tour guide. Happy Birthday Mand!!!
Post a Comment